A] STEPS AND SPECIFICATION
- Connect host machine to mattress as required, and the connection tube should not be bent or flatten to keep rhe water flow
- Check the connection between host machine and mattress; place host macine a higher position than mattress, take out battery film-coated tablets in the remote
- Add water and turn on the machine: plug host machine into a socket that allow AC110-230V and 50-60Hz. Wich puts host machine in standbye; remove the lid on the ,top and fill tag water into tank; when the tank is full press ON button so host machines starts to work, but keep refilling to the marked maximized water level as tank needs water supply once the water goes into mattress.
B] INSTRUCTION FOR MACHINE AND REMOTE
1) ON-OFF button: press it to start the machine with level 4 set originally; F on the screen means the machine will be automatically off in 15 hours, and E, D, C, B and A means machine will be automatically off in 14, 13, 12, 11 and 10 hours, respectively.
2) LEVEL button: there are four levels: 1 represents the weakest air and 4 is the strongest; adjust the level based on personal need so that the machine and mattress can reach the optimal cooling effect.
3) TIMER button: press it automatically turn off the machine within the range between 1 to 9 hours.
4) ANION button: press it to activate anion, making night time blue light on or off; anion cleanses the air indoors and the blue light allows you to see water level.
1) When water in the tank reaches the lowest level, machine issues alarm and watershould be added in time to keep the machine working in a normal state.
2) this machine can complement an extra container in the tank, allowing three times of water capacity so for a longer time no water is needed to add.
3) use external power supply machine (purchase separately) in case you’re outdoors or having a power cut. Charge the power supply machine for 8 hours, then you have 10 hour supply, ot it can be charged with mobile phone and equipped with USB step up line for machine use.
4) the main unit should be placed in somewhere dry, tidy and ventilated. No object should be put on the top of main unit. The main unit should be 10 cm above mattress to avoid water leakage. At winter.
5) Conduct maintenance on a regular basis. After one month usage, it is require to change water machine and all the water inside mattress (discharged and add water 2 or 3 times). Cleanse the dirt in a channel and curtain to guarantee cooling effect of the machine.
6) Do not place the valuables beside the machine. Other matters are set out in relative instructions.